TAG ARCHIVES: Sportsgirl
I know I’m really late with this post, so I apologise. Also, there are a few products I’ve finished that you’ve probably seen in previous Empties posts.
Should I include them in these posts every month or should I skip them? Please let me know in the comments.
What an exciting month February was huh. I hope everyone had a good month and got to try out some new products and makeup.
Here are my empties from February…
Hello pretties! Just here with a quick peak at my nails for Valentine’s Day. I posted a photo in my Instagram and I then got a lot of questions as to what I used… so, here we are.
I wasn’t blessed with strong beautiful nails so I have to fake them. I very rarely venture into the whole world of nail art either, but I thought that I’d add a sweet touch to my nails this year for Valentine’s Day.
I used Ulta3 nailpolish in ‘Fruit Tingle’, Sportsgirl’s ‘Bionic’, 1000Hours Nail Design Pen in black and Inglot’s Fast Drying Top Coat
Added two coats of the Fruit Tingle on my nails except my ring finger on my left hand. When dry added one layer of top coat.
On my ring finger I did two coats of the Bionic. When dry, using a bobby pin and Fruit Tingle I made two lines in a V-shape to make the heart. There will be a lot of nailpolish on the bobby pin when start the V-shape, so it’s heavier on the top instead of the bottom.
For a personal touch I put my dude’s name on my pinky finger nail using the 1000Hours Nail Design Pen. I had his initials at first but I changed my mind.
Once everything is dry, one layer of top coat and we’re done.
Excuse the condition of my cuticles (I ran out of Lemony Flutter)
That’s my little Valentine’s Day nail design for this year. I hope everyone has a lovely day, regardless of if you have a Valentine or not.
What nail art did you do this year?
Here is something I’ve thought about doing for quite some time now. I didn’t know if anyone would be interested in. But with a few encourage
words tweets from my fellow beauty bloggers, I’ve decided to go ahead with this!
If this sale proves successful I will definitely do them every season. I would also appreciate feedback.
Now here are a few things you have to keep in mind and the conditions I’m setting for this beauty garage sale…
- NO exchanges or refunds. So please choose wisely.
- PAYMENT MUST BE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. If it isn’t, I consider it payment not made in full.
- All products have been purchased by me with my own money. None of the items featured have been sent to me product review or consideration, nor are they products that come in any sort of monthly boxes.
- All products (unless stated) have been used. I will let you know how much I’ve used or how many times I’ve used it. That way you can gauge on whether or not you want to go ahead on purchases.
- All prices mentioned are INCLUSIVE with posting. So don’t need to wonder how much extra is going to cost all up.
- This is open internationally. However, if you’re within Australia I’d appreciate direct bank transfer (I can give bank details at the time of purchase). If you’re overseas, I have PayPal.
PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL I HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT.
I will disclose my PayPal address when you contact me. (I’m not publishing it online due to privacy.)
- When you have chosen what you wish to purchase, please list them in an email: email@example.com and I will disclose payment details.
I will endeavour to post packages everyday, but please be patient.
- All products will be individually bubbled wrapped securely as possible. I hold absolutely NO responsibility of the state it is when it gets to you.
- Almost ALL of the products included in this sale are by brands that are cruelty-free. There is one brand that I’m unsure of and despite my efforts to get a hold of them, their PR department have ignored my email, so I’m guessing they do.
- The prices I’ve set are what I believe if fair considering what I had originally paid for it, the condition it’s currently in and the amount of times I’ve used it. There will be no negotiations. I have only chosen products I’ve only used very little of since I’ve purchased it.
- Some products will not come in it’s original packaging. I bought these products with the intention of using it – thus discarding the packaging.
- No, I will not reserve an item for you. First in, best dressed and like Target, sorry – no rainchecks.
- When products are marked RED it means it’s sold and no longer available. I will make it as clear as possible.
- If you have any questions, please feel to email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Still interested…? Then CLICK AWAY! READ MORE
I’ve been reviewing this product for a while. A fellow beauty lover friend of mine got me onto it and after smelling it in the store I quickly picked it up.
Vanilla body butter by Sportsgirl
Recently I’ve been asked a lot of requests to do a “What’s in your handbag?” post. I’m often really surprised by the big interest of what I carry around with me, but I decided that since everyone was asking I’d deliver.
This post is going under a category I’ve decided to call “Ask Reese” which is my version of a Q & A post.
I promise in the near future I will post “What’s in your makeup bag?” because I’ve also been getting those kind of questions as well but I thought I’d start with this one first.
Enjoy! READ MORE
My all-time favourite beauty product has got to be a lipstick. All my friends know that my bright fuchsia pout is my signature look.
So you can imagine how my lips can get after applying lipstick throughout the day, lipliner and then having to deal with the weather as well.
Its very important to look after your lips to prevent chapping which leads to split skin and possibly infection.
Like all skin, it needs to be cared for and at least a couple of times a week must be exfoliated and then moisturised afterwards. After you’ve exfoliated your lips you’ve got to put a good lip conditioner to keep your lips hydrated because your lips don’t contain any glands that product the natural oils that skin needs to stay and look healthy. Because of this your lips are the quickest to dry out than the rest of your body and forget licking your lips for hydration – saliva dried extremely quickly and removed moisture from your lips which makes it even worse! Its especially important to keep your pout moisturised in the Winter, but as Australia is now going into Summer it still applies but with the added care of choosing a lip conditioner with SPF, because all skin will burn. Your lips included.
Here are my top 5 lip conditioning products that help look after your lips. READ MORE