TAG ARCHIVES: M.A.C
You guys… it’s the end of January! Can you believe it?! Yep, neither can I. It’s so ridiculous how much time flys.
Not many favourites this month, only because I haven’t bought anything new (Project 100 Pan, in full swing this year) and I’m still trying to use the products I already have.
Anyway, without waffling on too much, here are my favourites for January…
So, I do realise that I didn’t have a Reese Raves for August because for the first time, I didn’t have anything I overly liked and raved about. It’ll happen from time to time, but I won’t make a habit of it.
But this month, it’s back and it’s an extra special month because reeseatomic.com.au turned ONE and I also celebrated a birthday this month too, so there are a lot of things I got to try out…
(Sigh) I can only imagine the backlash I’ll get with this post because from based on what I’ve written about my distaste for M.A.C products, but I will say this for the millionth time – I DON’T hate M.A.C. I use their lipsticks all the time. One of their Pro colours has been my all-time favourite for over ten years, so I can’t hate them. I just do not believe they’re the be-all-and-end-all products. Period.
So, having said that… this post will be my current wishlist for M.A.C lipsticks. Others I’ve never used before, none of them have been ones I would ever normally wear but I’ve seen some swatches, read some reviews, watches some videos and these are a list of lipsticks I’ve had on my mind to try out for quite some time.
Here is something I’ve thought about doing for quite some time now. I didn’t know if anyone would be interested in. But with a few encourage
words tweets from my fellow beauty bloggers, I’ve decided to go ahead with this!
If this sale proves successful I will definitely do them every season. I would also appreciate feedback.
Now here are a few things you have to keep in mind and the conditions I’m setting for this beauty garage sale…
- NO exchanges or refunds. So please choose wisely.
- PAYMENT MUST BE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. If it isn’t, I consider it payment not made in full.
- All products have been purchased by me with my own money. None of the items featured have been sent to me product review or consideration, nor are they products that come in any sort of monthly boxes.
- All products (unless stated) have been used. I will let you know how much I’ve used or how many times I’ve used it. That way you can gauge on whether or not you want to go ahead on purchases.
- All prices mentioned are INCLUSIVE with posting. So don’t need to wonder how much extra is going to cost all up.
- This is open internationally. However, if you’re within Australia I’d appreciate direct bank transfer (I can give bank details at the time of purchase). If you’re overseas, I have PayPal.
PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL I HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT.
I will disclose my PayPal address when you contact me. (I’m not publishing it online due to privacy.)
- When you have chosen what you wish to purchase, please list them in an email: email@example.com and I will disclose payment details.
I will endeavour to post packages everyday, but please be patient.
- All products will be individually bubbled wrapped securely as possible. I hold absolutely NO responsibility of the state it is when it gets to you.
- Almost ALL of the products included in this sale are by brands that are cruelty-free. There is one brand that I’m unsure of and despite my efforts to get a hold of them, their PR department have ignored my email, so I’m guessing they do.
- The prices I’ve set are what I believe if fair considering what I had originally paid for it, the condition it’s currently in and the amount of times I’ve used it. There will be no negotiations. I have only chosen products I’ve only used very little of since I’ve purchased it.
- Some products will not come in it’s original packaging. I bought these products with the intention of using it – thus discarding the packaging.
- No, I will not reserve an item for you. First in, best dressed and like Target, sorry – no rainchecks.
- When products are marked RED it means it’s sold and no longer available. I will make it as clear as possible.
- If you have any questions, please feel to email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Still interested…? Then CLICK AWAY! READ MORE
Q. How do you wash your makeup brushes? How often should you wash them? Why do I need to wash them? What is your favourite brush? And what products do you use to wash them in?
I often don’t have shopper’s remorse, but there have been a few times where I’ve completely missed the point.
Everyone hates spending money on something and then realising it’s a completely dud. And unfortunately in the world of beauty products and makeup, we can rarely return it due to hygiene. Although some really good retailers will give you a store credit and I believe that ALL brands should do the same.
It’s the end of the month, so you know that means…
So I got a lot of requests asking what my top 5 favourite hot pink (fuchsia) lipsticks were because it’s common knowledge that it’s my colour of choice when it comes to lip colour.
In Australia its officially Summer, so I apologise well in advance if you’re living in the northern hemisphere and Winter on your side of the world; this won’t be applicable to where you are living.
But an Australian Summer is… well, intense! Depending where in Australia you live, the intensity of the Summer differs. Yep, believe it!
In the “tropical” places like the East Coast – Brisbane (Queensland in general, I think) and Sydney – Summer is extremely humid, so on most days you feel like you’re swimming through the air.
In places like Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart and Perth, the heat is dry and the heat is a little more intense. I’ve lived in a dry heat climate and grew up in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney where its extremely humid in Summer, but I must say I prefer a dry heat over the humidity any day.
In this post I’m going to show you to cater for any sort of Summer weather – dry or humid heat and also be friendly to the environment and save millions of animals lives. There’s 1000 karma points right there! READ MORE
Its been a pretty busy month and unfortunately there hasn’t been many things I’ve loved this month because its just been madness!
I promise to change that in December.