TAG ARCHIVES: lip balm
So, we’re winding down to the last week of Summer. We’ve had some crazy weather, haven’t we?
As much as I love the sun, I’m not a fan of the heat; I don’t sleep as well (and I’m one of those people who can sleep anywhere quite easily), I don’t like the sticky sweaty feeling and I don’t like how my makeup feels like it’s melting off my face. Summer, a fan. The heat, not so much.
Today I thought I’d share with you my Top 5 products that I loved this Summer…
Hello! I’m back with another product review. It’s for the brand new Dragon Fruit Lip Butter from The Body Shop
Gosh! I haven’t done of these in such a long time but I’m definitely going to start getting back into it this year.
Here are the things I loved this week…
Lush’s ‘Honey I Washed The Kids’ soap
My new favourite soap! I love that the smell stays on my skin after my shower and it also makes my shower smells nice by just sitting there.
Available from Lush stores, $6.95/100g.
Soap & Glory Hand Food
It’s not the most “healthy” hand cream on the market but it’s so GOOD! It’s not sticky or greasy and does an amazing job at leaving your hands soft and silky smooth.
Available from Kit Cosmetics, $11.95.
UFC Coconut Water
I recently got back into coconut water and for some reason I only like this brand’s coconut water – second best option to straight from the source itself. I have my dude to thank for getting me hooked onto this.
Available from About Life for a little over $5 for a 1L carton.
The Carrie Diaries
Since it’s now become a TV show, I thought I’d reread this book again before I dive into watching the series.
I bought my copy from Borders, but I’m sure you could still buy this at other books stores.
EOS lip balm in ‘Sweet Mint’
Pretty much my favourite lip balm for bedtime. It’s not sticky and has a nice minty sensation without being too powerful.
Unfortunately the online store I bought this from shut down, I’m not too sure where you can get these anymore. eBay? If anyone finds out could you please let me know.
What things did you love this week?
So it’s Christmas time again. I can’t believe how quickly this year went!
I rarely ask for Christmas presents and this year is no exception. But I thought it would be fun to put together a wishlist for Christmas anyway, knowing I won’t get any of these as presents.
Love, Reese xx
This came in the mail for me yesterday and I thought I’d do a quick post of it.
Here is something I’ve thought about doing for quite some time now. I didn’t know if anyone would be interested in. But with a few encourage
words tweets from my fellow beauty bloggers, I’ve decided to go ahead with this!
If this sale proves successful I will definitely do them every season. I would also appreciate feedback.
Now here are a few things you have to keep in mind and the conditions I’m setting for this beauty garage sale…
- NO exchanges or refunds. So please choose wisely.
- PAYMENT MUST BE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. If it isn’t, I consider it payment not made in full.
- All products have been purchased by me with my own money. None of the items featured have been sent to me product review or consideration, nor are they products that come in any sort of monthly boxes.
- All products (unless stated) have been used. I will let you know how much I’ve used or how many times I’ve used it. That way you can gauge on whether or not you want to go ahead on purchases.
- All prices mentioned are INCLUSIVE with posting. So don’t need to wonder how much extra is going to cost all up.
- This is open internationally. However, if you’re within Australia I’d appreciate direct bank transfer (I can give bank details at the time of purchase). If you’re overseas, I have PayPal.
PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL I HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT.
I will disclose my PayPal address when you contact me. (I’m not publishing it online due to privacy.)
- When you have chosen what you wish to purchase, please list them in an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will disclose payment details.
I will endeavour to post packages everyday, but please be patient.
- All products will be individually bubbled wrapped securely as possible. I hold absolutely NO responsibility of the state it is when it gets to you.
- Almost ALL of the products included in this sale are by brands that are cruelty-free. There is one brand that I’m unsure of and despite my efforts to get a hold of them, their PR department have ignored my email, so I’m guessing they do.
- The prices I’ve set are what I believe if fair considering what I had originally paid for it, the condition it’s currently in and the amount of times I’ve used it. There will be no negotiations. I have only chosen products I’ve only used very little of since I’ve purchased it.
- Some products will not come in it’s original packaging. I bought these products with the intention of using it – thus discarding the packaging.
- No, I will not reserve an item for you. First in, best dressed and like Target, sorry – no rainchecks.
- When products are marked RED it means it’s sold and no longer available. I will make it as clear as possible.
- If you have any questions, please feel to email me! email@example.com
Still interested…? Then CLICK AWAY! READ MORE
I haven’t done Project X Pan for almost a year and I think it’s a good time to do another one.
This time around I’m doing a few of them in different categories. This first one will be with my lip products because, as some of you know, I have a very unhealthy addiction to lip balms, lip gloss and lipsticks.
So, here are the products participating in this series of Project X Pan…
So I’ve seen Grown products and I’ve always been interesting in trying them out. I love simple packaging; no bright colours and shiny glitter logos on boxes. Simple, straight forward and organic is what grabs me.
I picked up the Grown Vanilla & Orange Peel hand cream as well as the lip balm because I absolutely love citrus hand cream.
I hardly ever do these photo-a-day things because I usually forget, however I’m really surprised I actually did it with only one day where I didn’t do it, but overall I’m pretty stoked that I completed it.
I started following the guidelines at Day 9.