TAG ARCHIVES: Butter LONDON
April is always one of my favourite months of the year. Mainly because it starts to cool down and the warm knits come out.
Here are my favourites for this month…
Here is something I’ve thought about doing for quite some time now. I didn’t know if anyone would be interested in. But with a few encourage
words tweets from my fellow beauty bloggers, I’ve decided to go ahead with this!
If this sale proves successful I will definitely do them every season. I would also appreciate feedback.
Now here are a few things you have to keep in mind and the conditions I’m setting for this beauty garage sale…
- NO exchanges or refunds. So please choose wisely.
- PAYMENT MUST BE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. If it isn’t, I consider it payment not made in full.
- All products have been purchased by me with my own money. None of the items featured have been sent to me product review or consideration, nor are they products that come in any sort of monthly boxes.
- All products (unless stated) have been used. I will let you know how much I’ve used or how many times I’ve used it. That way you can gauge on whether or not you want to go ahead on purchases.
- All prices mentioned are INCLUSIVE with posting. So don’t need to wonder how much extra is going to cost all up.
- This is open internationally. However, if you’re within Australia I’d appreciate direct bank transfer (I can give bank details at the time of purchase). If you’re overseas, I have PayPal.
PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL I HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT.
I will disclose my PayPal address when you contact me. (I’m not publishing it online due to privacy.)
- When you have chosen what you wish to purchase, please list them in an email: email@example.com and I will disclose payment details.
I will endeavour to post packages everyday, but please be patient.
- All products will be individually bubbled wrapped securely as possible. I hold absolutely NO responsibility of the state it is when it gets to you.
- Almost ALL of the products included in this sale are by brands that are cruelty-free. There is one brand that I’m unsure of and despite my efforts to get a hold of them, their PR department have ignored my email, so I’m guessing they do.
- The prices I’ve set are what I believe if fair considering what I had originally paid for it, the condition it’s currently in and the amount of times I’ve used it. There will be no negotiations. I have only chosen products I’ve only used very little of since I’ve purchased it.
- Some products will not come in it’s original packaging. I bought these products with the intention of using it – thus discarding the packaging.
- No, I will not reserve an item for you. First in, best dressed and like Target, sorry – no rainchecks.
- When products are marked RED it means it’s sold and no longer available. I will make it as clear as possible.
- If you have any questions, please feel to email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Still interested…? Then CLICK AWAY! READ MORE
So, we’re now at the tail-end of the Australian Winter 2012. In less than a month it’ll be Spring and the sun will be out in full force.
Did anyone else have the Winter Blues? I’m glad to say this year wasn’t too bad, enough my skin did suffer a lot because of the cold weather.
Here are my Top 5 Winter blue nailpolishes that will soon be perfect to cool down the warmer weather.
L to R: BL60, For Audrey, Artful Dodger, You Belong To Me, Poseidon (LE)
Hi everyone! I got asked this on Twitter recently about how I do my nails.
I just want to start off with saying that my nails really suck! They’re extremely thin (thin like paper) and they split constantly! So most of the time I wear fake nails.
I don’t go to the nail salon and get them done because I’m allergic to the acrylic liquid (I’m sure there’s a proper name for it) they use with the powder to fill in the nails.
I find that they the DIY nail routine I do doesn’t last as long as the one in the salon (mine last a week) but it doesn’t bother me. I usually do my nails whilst watching TV on the weekends.
So, this is my basic nail and hand routine. Takes all of about 30 minutes to do whilst watching TV and sipping my morning coffee.
Hi everyone! So I know that for Australians our Summer is slowing down and soon we’ll be heading into the colder seasons, but today i wanted to introduce you all to the NEW Butter LONDON Spring/Summer 2012 collection of nailpolishes!
I love Butter LONDON because all their polishes are just flawless! They dry quickly, they’re very smugly named and they’re also animal friendly.
They are a little on the expensive side and by far the toughest to get your hands on in Australia, but they are worth it. I once wore one of their hot pink colours ‘Primrose Hill Picnic’ for a whole month!
So this year these are the colours…
Bossy Boots, Disco Biscuit, Knackered, Slapper, Trout Pout
So here we are at the tail-end of 2011. I honestly can’t believe that this year went so quickly! So much as happened in my life this year. I began 2011 in Sydney with the love of my life, had the best Summer ever, went back to Melbourne and lived a pretty sweet life down there. In April/May decided to move home and by the end of June was a fully reinstated NSW-er again. Now all I want to do is move back down to Melbourne. Such is life huh?
But let’s just right into it…
Its been a pretty busy month and unfortunately there hasn’t been many things I’ve loved this month because its just been madness!
I promise to change that in December.