TAG ARCHIVES: Burt’s Bees
Here is something I’ve thought about doing for quite some time now. I didn’t know if anyone would be interested in. But with a few encourage
words tweets from my fellow beauty bloggers, I’ve decided to go ahead with this!
If this sale proves successful I will definitely do them every season. I would also appreciate feedback.
Now here are a few things you have to keep in mind and the conditions I’m setting for this beauty garage sale…
- NO exchanges or refunds. So please choose wisely.
- PAYMENT MUST BE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. If it isn’t, I consider it payment not made in full.
- All products have been purchased by me with my own money. None of the items featured have been sent to me product review or consideration, nor are they products that come in any sort of monthly boxes.
- All products (unless stated) have been used. I will let you know how much I’ve used or how many times I’ve used it. That way you can gauge on whether or not you want to go ahead on purchases.
- All prices mentioned are INCLUSIVE with posting. So don’t need to wonder how much extra is going to cost all up.
- This is open internationally. However, if you’re within Australia I’d appreciate direct bank transfer (I can give bank details at the time of purchase). If you’re overseas, I have PayPal.
PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL I HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT.
I will disclose my PayPal address when you contact me. (I’m not publishing it online due to privacy.)
- When you have chosen what you wish to purchase, please list them in an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will disclose payment details.
I will endeavour to post packages everyday, but please be patient.
- All products will be individually bubbled wrapped securely as possible. I hold absolutely NO responsibility of the state it is when it gets to you.
- Almost ALL of the products included in this sale are by brands that are cruelty-free. There is one brand that I’m unsure of and despite my efforts to get a hold of them, their PR department have ignored my email, so I’m guessing they do.
- The prices I’ve set are what I believe if fair considering what I had originally paid for it, the condition it’s currently in and the amount of times I’ve used it. There will be no negotiations. I have only chosen products I’ve only used very little of since I’ve purchased it.
- Some products will not come in it’s original packaging. I bought these products with the intention of using it – thus discarding the packaging.
- No, I will not reserve an item for you. First in, best dressed and like Target, sorry – no rainchecks.
- When products are marked RED it means it’s sold and no longer available. I will make it as clear as possible.
- If you have any questions, please feel to email me! email@example.com
Still interested…? Then CLICK AWAY! READ MORE
It’s the end of the month, so you know that means…
For those who know me you’d know how much I detest the word “haul”. I refuse to use it when I’m referring to buying en mass. So, on this website I’ll be calling it a “beauty booty” instead.
I decided to make another purchase on Addicted2LipBalm.com.au a few weeks ago. I didn’t want to spend too much money but then again I wanted to try out a few brands that I had never heard from before.
Let me just say that Addicted2LipBalm.com.au is a great website for lip products. I couldn’t believe my luck when I found them. I came across them randomly when trying to get my hands on EOS Lip Spheres.
(And for those who are curious, I was NOT compensated to say that. I said it because they really are great.)
Wow, it’s the end of February already?! February is one of my favourite months of the year. It’s “The Love Month” because of Valentine’s Day of course, but the weather is still bright and warm. It’s the last month of Summer in the southern hemisphere too, so its when Aussies go out and embrace the last days of Summer.
So after today’s post we are officially going into Autumn.
Here are the things I loved this month with all my heart…
So here we are at the tail-end of 2011. I honestly can’t believe that this year went so quickly! So much as happened in my life this year. I began 2011 in Sydney with the love of my life, had the best Summer ever, went back to Melbourne and lived a pretty sweet life down there. In April/May decided to move home and by the end of June was a fully reinstated NSW-er again. Now all I want to do is move back down to Melbourne. Such is life huh?
But let’s just right into it…
My all-time favourite beauty product has got to be a lipstick. All my friends know that my bright fuchsia pout is my signature look.
So you can imagine how my lips can get after applying lipstick throughout the day, lipliner and then having to deal with the weather as well.
Its very important to look after your lips to prevent chapping which leads to split skin and possibly infection.
Like all skin, it needs to be cared for and at least a couple of times a week must be exfoliated and then moisturised afterwards. After you’ve exfoliated your lips you’ve got to put a good lip conditioner to keep your lips hydrated because your lips don’t contain any glands that product the natural oils that skin needs to stay and look healthy. Because of this your lips are the quickest to dry out than the rest of your body and forget licking your lips for hydration – saliva dried extremely quickly and removed moisture from your lips which makes it even worse! Its especially important to keep your pout moisturised in the Winter, but as Australia is now going into Summer it still applies but with the added care of choosing a lip conditioner with SPF, because all skin will burn. Your lips included.
Here are my top 5 lip conditioning products that help look after your lips. READ MORE